Terms & Rates
The purpose of this page is to give you an at-a-glance view of a variety of mortgage products rates and a current snapshot of their respective rates. When shopping for a home loan, it can often be helpful to see today’s rate quotes for a full range of mortgage products in one place for the purposes of a side-by-side comparison
1 Year – 7.5–8.5%
This is a great program for investors that fix & flip properties quickly.
Interest Only payments for a 12 month term with balloon payment due at end of term. The loan has a minimum period of 4 months interest payments.
2 Year- 7.5–8.5%
A two-year term gives you the flexibility to fix & flip, buy & hold, engage in an extended rehab, or even qualify for a conforming loan down the road. Interest Only payments for 24 month term with balloon payment due at end of term. The loan has a minimum period of 12 months interest payments.
4 Year – 8.5-9.5%
This is a great solution for investors seeking a longer term, buy & hold strategy who cannot obtain traditional mortgage financing.Interest Only payments for 48 month term with balloon payment due at end of term. The loan has a minimum period of 24 months interest payments.
Program General Guidelines
• Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out, Rehab
• SFR, 1-4, 5+, Condos
• LTV (Loan to Value) up to 75% (75-80% ltv case-by-case)
• Loan Term: 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 years
• $50K-$3 Million
• Interest Only or Amortized Over 30 or 40 Years
• Interest Rates: 7.99% to 9.5% Risk Base Pricing
• Origination Points 2.5 – 3.5%
• No Prepay Penalties Option
• Not Fico Based, Bad Fico or No Fico OK
• Sole Proprietorship, LLC or Corporation
• No Occupancy Minimum/Vacancy OK